We want you on the team. Help us give our guests a good experience.
We are happy that many guests want to visit us and are looking for new full-time and part-time employees for our team. Our culture is based on the fact that we care about the guests and each other. If you want to thrive with us, you must like working with people, be happy at work and enjoy a hectic everyday life. We want guests to experience us as friendly and solution-oriented.
As an employee at Solstrand, you must speak a Scandinavian language and English. On the weekends we have twice as many guests as on weekdays and all our employees work every second weekend.
We are searching for:
Spa therapist – seasonal employment
We are looking for a spa therapist who can work approximately 80% position in the period May to August 2023. We also have available extra help or part-time positions. We have the highest demand for spa treatments during the weekends.
- Perform spa treatments; body treatments, facials and massages
- Recommendation and sale of spa products
- Make sure that the treatment room looks presentable and ready for guests
- Simple cleaning of the treatment room and spa area
- Contribute to a good working environment
Who are you?
- You are hardworking and thrive in an international environment
- You like to do treatments and thrive with a busy schedule
- You have experience from similar work, preferably from a hotel
- You are happy to work with and for people, and are passionate about the guest having a good spa experience
- You are solution-oriented and a good communicator
- Qualified skin therapist, spa therapist or masseur
- You speak Norwegian and English
For more information and applications, please contact spa manager, Christel Steffensen,email@example.com
Waiter and bartender – seasonal employment
We are looking for a waiter for a full or part-time position in the period from May 2023 to September 2023. The position can be combined with bar shifts.
- Preparing and cleaning tables
- Serving lunch and dinner
- Give our guests a good dining experience
- Prepare and serve beverages in the bar
Who are you?
- You have restaurant experience and preferably bar experience
- You have good collaboration skills and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are over 20 years old
For more information and applications, please contact restaurant manager Line Pettersen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef – seasonal employment
Do you thrive in a vibrant international environment with high demands for quality and efficiency?We are looking for a chef for a full or part-time position in July and August 2023.
- Preparation and service of breakfast, lunch, dinner and events
- In line with Solstrands’ corporate culture, you must care about guests and employees and contribute to a good working environment
- Follow procedures according to food safety, cleaning and safety in general
Who are you?
- Qualified chef
- Has experience from similar work, preferably hotels
- Good collaboration skills and enjoy working in an international environment
For more information and applications please contact head chef Kenneth Evensen, email@example.com